Triangles of phyllo pastry filled with Kumquat loukoums
Enjoy the taste of greek delights (loukoums) in a different way! Make these unique phyllo pastry triangles and delight your beloved ones.
- 3 phyllo sheets
- Kumquat marmalade for spread out phyllo sheets
- 100gr. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 250gr. Lazaris Loukoums kumquat
- Fresh kumquat zest
- Powdered sugar
- Cut lengthwise (the long side) in 4 strips.
- Finely chop greek delights (loukoums) and in a bowl mix with zest and walnuts.
- Spread out leaves with jam. Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture on the top corner
- Fold in small triangles and bake at 175ο C for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle on powdered sugar.
We would like to thank pastry chef Natasa Lempesi for her recipe.